Friday 18 April 2014

Day 4 : Flight 7 Apr 16th HNL-LAX American Airlines 20.50

Day 4 : Flight 7 HNL-LAX American Airlines 20.50
Aircraft: Boeing 757
Class: First
Distance: 2550 miles
Tier points: 210

Day trip to Hawaii over and I’m struggling to stay awake in the departures lounge. We board, travel pillow out and I’m nodding off before we’ve even moved. I’m woken by the take off and then straight back to sleep.

Slept through the food service, in fact I slept all the way through to the “20 minutes to landing” call, just enough time to pack up my pillow and put my jumper and shoes back on before realising I really needed a pee and it was too close to landing to use the toilet.

Landed and headed straight to the toilet, just in the nick of time.


Feeling much better after sleeping. Land at 5.30am LA time, the next flight to Orlando is 8.50am. Thick and fast today. 

1 comment: