Monday 28 April 2014

Day 15 : Flight 15 Apr 27th LAX-JFK American Airlines 08.10

Day 15: Flight 15 LAX-JFK American Airlines 08:10
Aircraft: Airbus A321T
Class: First
Distance flown: 2470
Tier points: 210

I’m up at 5am to head over to the terminal. I need not have left so early because the security at LAX was very quick.
I head to the admirals club and to my surprise am given a card to the flagship lounge. This is a huge improvement on the standard offering with spirits and beers on self service and a breakfast bar with eggs, sausage, cereal yoghurt and pastries.
It’s too early for my body so I just take some yoghurt and blueberries.
We board and it’s nice to be getting into a proper first cabin which is lie flat.



We depart on time, breakfast is a bacon quiche (the same as a flight I had from lax-mco) which is tasty.
I watch a film and catch up on the football with the in air WiFi  - it turns out Chelsea have beaten Liverpool, another interesting end to the prem is on!

Land in JFK on time, but we don’t have a gate to disembark the plane so we wait on the tarmac for about 15 minutes.
I’m in no rush as I’ve got a 4 hour wait at JFK. Connecting from Terminal 8 to my
BA flight at terminal 7 is relatively straightforward on the sky train.

5 comments:

  1. We miss you will. Even if u r a nob.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's happened to the rest of the flights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Will. Not sure if you have been asked this already, but what is this costing you in total?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many TPs are you up to so far?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog! updates ppppllleeeaassee!! you are a rock-star!

    ReplyDelete