Sunday 27 April 2014

Day 13 : Flight 12 Apr 25th MIA-LAX American Airlines 12.50



Day 13 : Flight 12 MIA-LAX American Airlines 12.50
Aircraft: Boeing 757
Class: First
Distance: 2210 miles
Tier points: 210

After a beautiful holiday for a week it’s time to complete the TP run. I head to MIA with my GF who is flying back to the UK. I drop the car off with Fox Rental (who are off site but were both very cheap and very efficient) and get the Fox shuttle to the airport.

MIA is busy and it seems to take an age to get ticketed and through security even in the priority lane.

There’s just enough time to grab a glass of water in the Admirals Lounge (which is a pretty dire offering at MIA) and head down to the gate.

I board and have now got the AA safety video subconsciously memorised, and the piano renditions of Emily Sandea and Ellie Goulding that they play on AA while taxiing have me wondering if I’m reliving a previous flight through a dream, they have become so familiar.

Leaving MIA we fly over south beach.




Not much to speak about the flight, lunch was a corn chowder and salad with chicken skewers, followed of course with an ice cream sundae.



There’s wifi on the flight so I catch up with some work and before I know it we’re landing in LAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment