Saturday 4 March 2017

Trip 2 Flight 18 Day 17 BRU-LHR



It's the final flight, sitting in the BA lounge in BRU it's an incredible feeling. The TP run is almost complete and now sat here in BRU knowing that there no chances of missed connections is a real relief.

In a way it's quite odd how passing through the same airports so many times can make you feel like you have a connection with them and in some strange way I'll miss the stale smell on those old AA 757's and passing through LAX and HNL every other day! I imagine it will be a while before I see those airports again.

When I look back at getting on that first flight on April 13th, taking off and putting my headphones on starting a crazy adventure for what was almost 6 weeks in total I'm really glad I decided to do this. It was an amazing experience.

Back to real life very soon....

Flight goes without anything noteworthy and I'm back in Blighty and a bus journey away from my own bed. Looking forward to it.

38 flights completed in total, did I make GGL?

No comments:

Post a Comment