Saturday 4 March 2017

Trip 2: Flight 7 Day 5 HNL-LAX May 23rd

Class: First
Tier Points: 210

The bus to the airport was very straightforward, and $2.50 vs a $14 shuttle.
I go to the Admirals Club at HNL, it’s a pretty poor offering shared with JAL. There’s chicken soup and that’s about it. Chicken soup and a Budweiser then.

I remembered to sun cream my head so no sunburn this time, and I get ready to deploy the travel pillow as the next section of flights is seriously going to mess with my body clock.

I do feel a million times better for getting a good night’s sleep in a hotel, I distinctly remember this point on the first trip where I turned around same day and it was horrible.

Boarding is swift and the flight leaves on time. A pizza is served as an evening snack which is absolutely disgusting.
Lights out and I get to sleep. Its pretty uncomfortable in the 757 recliners and I manage to hook my leg over the arm rest which probably looked ridiculous but was the only position that I could get comfy in.
I had a broken sleep all the way through to LAX. Between the 6 hour flight and clock going forward it was now 0500.

No comments:

Post a Comment