Saturday 4 March 2017

Trip 2 Flight 8 Day 6 LAX-MIA 08:50

Day 6 LAX-MIA 08:50
Class: First
Boeing 757
Tier Points: 210
Connecting though LAX with AA is a doddle, the gates have always been right next to each other when I land.
I head to the Admirals club (just above the gates) and have a shower.
I’ve got a couple of hours to kill so I have yogurt and berries followed by eggs and sausage for breakfast and check in on some emails and work.

Again the Flagship lounge is deserted.

Before too long the next flight is boarding and is on time.
Waffles are served for breakfast which I have, it’s going to be a food day, and they are decent enough.

I blast through disc 2 and 3 of Definitely Maybe ‘Remastered’ which consists mainly of unusual live/acoustic songs and B sides. Listening to some of Noel’s finest keeps me in good spirits. Still feeling fine when we land, that turnaround in HNL really messed me up more than I realised on trip 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment