Saturday 4 March 2017

Trip 2 Flight 14 Day 15 LAX-JFK 07.00

Day 15 LAX-JFK 07.00
Class: Business
Airbus A321T
Tier Points: 140

Again the connection in LAX is right next to my arrivals gate, we arrive slightly early and the flagship lounge doesn’t open until 5.15am so I make a call back home where it’s around lunch time. I can already see that as the time difference unfolds my body is going to have all sorts of fun.
I head to the flagship lounge for some yoghurt and berries and scrambled eggs. I admire another RB211 powered 757 departing into the LA sunrise, according to RR an RB211 powered 757 takes off or lands every 38 seconds. Impressive stuff!


Soon enough it’s time to board, it’s a new Airbus 321T so I’ve got a lie flat bed. I turn down the meal service and tuck myself up for another sleep. The next thing I know is the captain is calling cabin crew to landing procedures as I wake up on the approach to JFK. A smooth flight. I have a 6 hour layover in JFK which I’m not looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment