Sunday 1 June 2014

Trip 2, Day 4: Flight 6 May 22nd 08.00 LAX-HNL



Day 4 LAX-HNL 08.00
Boeing 757
First
Tier Points:  210

After a very refreshing albeit short sleep I’m on the shuttle to LAX. Breeze through the priority ticketing and security. The American terminal at LAX is pretty brilliant in terms of time from check in to gate. I’ve always been through in 15-20 minutes which for an airport of its size and passenger flow is impressive.

I head to the admirals lounge and get a card to access the flagship lounge (oneworld emirates get this access even though AA’s own exec platinums to not).
I really like the Flagship lounge at LAX, I’ve never seen more than 5 people in here and they have yoghurt and fresh berries (as well as premium spirits and a buffet). I write some blog and eat some berries.



Boarding goes smoothly and we are off to Honolulu on time.
Breakfast is a sausage quiche, pretty poor stuff and I’m glad I ate at the lounge, and I pretty much sleep through the flight.
It’s worrying that a 6 hour flight has become pretty bearable to me by now.
We land in Honolulu and I’ve planned an overnight here as turning straight around last time absolutely destroyed me.
 F22's in paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment